Air Conditioner Repair in Tacoma
Trusted HVAC Service in Pierce County Since 1989
Coming home to a warm house in the middle of the summer is no fun. If your AC is on the fritz, you need a professional HVAC repair company you can rely on. At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we know how important it is for you to get your AC back up and running as quickly as possible.
Our team of HVAC professionals will be able to assess your home’s cooling system and provide you with a solution that meets your needs. In order to help you make the decision between repairing or replacing your air conditioner, our technicians will use their expertise to provide you with different options for moving forward.
If you need professional AC repair in Tacoma, Washington, contact the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online or by calling (253) 234-1278!
Signs Your Air Conditioning Unit May Need Repair
While some signs of a broken AC are fairly obvious, others are subtler. Often, it’s difficult to tell exactly what your AC is up to. Knowing the warning signs of possible failure or malfunction can give you time to search for professional service in Tacoma before the problem becomes larger than anticipated.
- Foul odors. If your air conditioner is emitting strange or unpleasant smells, it is time to call in the professionals. If you have a musty smell, there is a good chance that mold is present somewhere in your system, and you certainly don’t want this contaminating the air you breathe.
- Strange sounds. If you are hearing any loud noises coming from your air conditioner, it’s important to shut it down right away and have it serviced by a professional. Unusual noises coming from your air conditioner indicate that something is wrong with the interior of the unit. If these issues aren’t addressed quickly, then they may lead you to purchase a new unit altogether.
- Water leak or ice formation. In the case of a leaky air conditioner, you will first want to shut off your unit before having it assessed. In most cases, an AC that is releasing water or ice has a dirty filter that needs to be changed. If you are unfamiliar with how to change your air conditioner’s filter, you can rely on the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
- Little or weak airflow. Is your unit not cooling your Tacoma home the way it should? If your air conditioner is releasing warm or weak air, you likely have a blockage in your ductwork, low coolant levels, or a broken compressor. No matter what the issue is, you can count on our talented team of HVAC professionals to fix it for you!
- Rise in utility costs. Have you noticed an unexpected increase in your home’s electric bill? This may be the result of an inefficient air conditioner. To lower your utility bills and bring a steady flow of cool air back into your Tacoma home, contact our team of technicians to learn about repair options for your air conditioner.
- Short-cycling. Has your unit been shutting itself on and off at unexpected times? This is most likely a sign of short-cycling. Luckily, this issue is fairly common and our team of HVAC professionals can have your AC back up and running in no time.
If you have experienced any of the above signs coming from your air conditioner, it’s time to contact the HVAC professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to bring comfort back to your home in Tacoma.
Schedule AC Repair Service in Tacoma Today
By choosing to work with our team of professionals, you can expect all of your AC needs to be met in a timely manner. Our technicians have top-level training and qualifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. It doesn’t get any better than that! You can rely on our technical expertise to solve just about any air conditioning problem you run into. We’ve heard and seen it all.
We use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment and take special care to protect your Tacoma home during installation. Customer satisfaction is among our top priorities — and we hope to exceed your expectations every time!
To schedule AC repair service in Tacoma, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online or by calling 253-234-1278 — our team is happy to help with any AC problem you may be facing!