Ductless HVAC System Repair in Northwest Washington
Kent ∙ Federal Way ∙ Auburn ∙ Renton
One of the benefits of installing a ductless mini-split system is its longer lifespan versus traditional systems with ductwork, but that doesn’t mean your system won’t need to be repaired from time to time. If your ductless heating and cooling system is no longer providing your Washington home or building with enough warm or cool circulated air, it’s time to call on your local HVAC experts for ductless mini-split system repair.
Does your ductless mini-split system need to be repaired? Call the HVAC experts in the Kent area today at (253) 234-1278 or contact us online!
Signs You Need Ductless Mini-Split Repair
When your ductless heating and cooling system isn’t working right, our trained and licensed technicians will be able to quickly assess the state of your unit and make all necessary repairs or replacements to get air flowing back into your rooms. It’s rare that a ductless system needs repair work done, but some signs that you may need service include:
- Your indoor unit isn’t running. A ductless mini-split has indoor units that deliver heated or cooled air to the home. If one of these isn’t working and seems to be set properly, then you need to give AAA Heating & Air Conditioning a call.
- Your indoor unit blows air that’s not properly conditioned. If the air coming out of the indoor unit seems too warm or cool, then the filter may be clogged or ice may be blocking the blower wheel. If these are not the problems, then call us!
- Your outdoor unit isn’t working. If the outdoor unit is not working and everything appears to be properly set, then you need to call. This can be due to a number of problems that need an expert’s touch.
- Unusual sounds are coming from the system. Unusual sounds can be a sign that a problem is brewing, so call us for a diagnosis right away.
- Visible leaks from the system. Moisture can be due to condensation, or it can be due to refrigerant leaks and other problems. If you can’t determine the reason for moisture, have it checked out.
- Unusual smells from the system. If the system smells of burning plastic, you may have an electrical problem that needs to be addressed for your safety.
- Poor performance from the system. If everything seems to be working properly, but your energy bills are skyrocketing or your system is not cooling your home as well as it once did, then you need to have it looked at.
If your ductless system is showing any of the above signs, give AAA Heating & Air Conditioning a call at (253) 234-1278 to schedule repair service!
Schedule Ductless HVAC Repair in Kent, WA
Ductless mini-split systems are one of the most reliable heating and cooling options you can choose, but there is always the possibility something can go wrong. Our technicians have advanced training with ductless heating and cooling technologies and are repaired to provide an affordable solution to keep your home comfortable. Since 1989, our locally owned and operated heating and cooling company has served King County and the surrounding area of Northwest Washington, and we are committed to providing excellent service.
For ductless repair and other HVAC services in the Kent area, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online or call (253) 234-1278!