Emergency Heating Service in Kent, WA
No one wants to come home to a broken heating system on a frigid night in Kent, Washington. Unfortunately, these things happen every once in a while. When your heating system gives out at an inopportune time, you need a fast, reliable HVAC company to repair your system as soon as possible.
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we conveniently offer 24-hour emergency heating repair service to provide you with instant heating repair when you need it most. If you find yourself without heat in the middle of a cold Kent winter, give us a call no matter what the time of day, and we will send someone out to help!
Bring comfort back to your Kent home by picking up the phone and calling 253-234-1278!
Kent Emergency Heat Pump Repair
When your heat pump breaks down during a scorching summer or a freezing winter, you need repair service—and fast! With our emergency heat pump service, you no longer need to wait until the next business day. Our staff is available to take all after-hours calls, and we will send a technician out to your Kent home as soon as possible to make the necessary repairs.
Click here to learn more about our heat pump repair process.
Emergency Furnace Repair in Kent
If your furnace has stopped producing clean, warm air in the middle of a cold winter, turn to AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for immediate repair service. Our team will arrive in hours, not days! No one wants to wait out the cold in a home without comfortable heating. Our qualified and trained HVAC contractors will properly evaluate your home and make an informed decision when it comes to choosing parts for the repair.
Another furnace emergency is when your burner flame is flickering and yellow. This can indicate carbon monoxide poisoning, and you should evacuate your home before calling 911 and then our team for the repair.
Click here to learn more about our furnace repair process.
Signs It’s Time to Schedule Emergency Furnace Repair in the Kent, WA Area
Don’t wait to schedule emergency furnace repair if you notice any of these signs:
- Loud noises. Sudden, loud, or persistent noises during furnace operation such as squealing, banging, or clicking are all signs that something is amiss, and emergency heating repair is needed.
- Strange odors. The first time that you turn on your furnace in the fall, you may notice a temporary odor as residual dust is burned away, but odors during the heating season should not be ignored. If you detect the smell of rotten eggs, there is most likely a problem with the natural gas supply to the furnace, and it’s imperative that you turn off the unit immediately, evacuate your home, and call for emergency gas furnace repair.
- Lack of heat. If your furnace is unable to reach or maintain the desired setpoint on your thermostat, call AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for a reliable diagnosis and efficient emergency furnace repair.
- Furnace failure. Annual heating maintenance can help to prevent mid-season breakdowns and ensure the safe, consistent operation of your furnace, but if your furnace should stop working altogether, call for emergency heating repair to restore functionality and efficiency.
- Electrical issues. Tripping breakers, electrical buzzing or humming, or the smell of burning wires are signs of a major electrical issue that may result in a fire. Turn off the furnace immediately and call (253) 234-1278 for emergency furnace repair.
A malfunctioning furnace can be hazardous to your home and family and requires the services of an experienced, skilled professional. Our technicians have the tools and training needed to complete your emergency furnace repair safely and effectively for optimal performance and comfort. Call us at (253) 234-1278 or contact us online today!
24-Hour Heating Repair in Kent, Washington
If you live in the Kent, WA area and have run into a heating emergency, the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help. You can rely on us to bring clean, circulated heat back into your home in a timely manner.
Are you ready to get that warm air flowing through your home again? Call us today at 253- 234-1278 to have your heating fixed promptly by one of our HVAC experts!