Heat Pumps in Pacific, WA
When you have a heat pump, it really doesn’t matter the weather in Pacific, WA—you’ll be comfortable no matter what!
Heat pumps are a great choice to provide comfort for your home because of their consistent temperatures and energy efficiency. They use electricity to transfer heat from one location to another versus burning fossil fuels—which means they’re more environmentally friendly too!
Benefits aside, the most important factor in buying a new heat pump is hiring the right heating and cooling contractor. A qualified and trained HVAC contractor will know how to evaluate your home and make sure to guide you toward the right furnace for your needs!
For all heat pump installation or repair requests in Pacific, WA please call us at 253-234-1278.
Questions to Consider Before Choosing a Heat Pump for Your Pacific Home
When you work with AAA Heating and Air Conditioning, our HVAC technicians are committed to finding you the best unit for your home. You’re probably asking yourself: is a heat pump right for me? We’ll help with that. Unless you built your home yourself, chances are you didn’t choose the heating and cooling system you currently have. With so many options to learn about and choose from, we’ll take the time to understand your unique set of needs, and ask you the following questions:
- Are you the type of homeowner that is concerned with energy savings?
- How many people live in your home?
- Do you have pets?
- Do you have anyone in your home that suffers from allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned with indoor air quality?
- Do you have issues with humidity?
Once you answer these questions, we can better understand your needs and point you in the direction of the best system for your Pacific home!
Why Choose a Heat Pump?
We’ll analyze your home and see if a heat pump adds value to your lifestyle. Common benefits are:
- Heat pumps offer 2-in-1 functionality – A heat pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling in an instant. Heat pumps can heat up or cool down a room within a few minutes, then, once the room reaches your preferred temperature, the heat pump will maintain that temperature for as long as you require it to. And, unlike gas heating or wood burners there are no flames or hot surfaces to worry about.
- Heat pumps control the climate – Most of us have our own definition of what comfort is. A heat pump provides you with the ability to easily control and maintain your indoor climate to your own specific needs.
- Heat pumps are extremely energy efficient and eco- friendly – They offer one of the most cost effective forms of heating and cooling. A heat pump does not burn anything as the heat energy source so there are no carbon emissions other than the tiny amount of electricity that it uses.
- Heat pumps can add value to your Pacific home – As heat pumps become more popular, they are adding value to your home. A warm, dry, comfortable environment with the addition of air conditioning will always be a plus to a potential home buyer.
Schedule Your Heat Pump Installation, Replacement, or Repair in Pacific, WA
A high efficiency heat pump is a natural choice for Pacific, WA—our climate is perfect for it. A heat pump is a safe, clean and cost-effective way to heat and cool your home.