Ductless Mini-Split Heat Pumps
Serving Our Puget Sound Neighbors
With a ductless mini-split system, you no longer need to invest in two separate HVAC units to receive optimal temperature control all year long. This energy-efficient unit can both heat and cool your Washington home or building. When you invest in a ductless heating and cooling system, you save yourself the trouble of purchasing both a furnace and an air conditioner to keep everyone comfy during the fluctuating temperatures we get here in the Kent and King County areas.
What else is so great about ductless HVAC systems? Obviously, that they don’t require air ducts! Traditional ductwork sends air through a series of tunnels to deliver hot or cool air to the different rooms in your property. While passing through these tunnels, a large percentage of the conditioned air often escapes through leaks and cracks. With a ductless system, you no longer have to pay for this wasted air, seeing as the air is delivered directly to designated rooms.
Contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today to learn more about the Daikin ductless mini-split systems we offer in Kent, Renton, Federal Way, Auburn, and nearby areas.
Should You Install A Ductless System for Heating & Cooling?
Ductless mini-split HVAC system owners in King County have some of the highest levels of satisfaction when it comes to their home comfort! There are many benefits to investing in ductless AC and heating systems.
Ductless heating and cooling systems help you:
- Reduce Energy Bills – These are extremely energy-efficient HVAC systems, which is what makes ductless heat pumps so attractive. Most homeowners tell us they save up to 50% on their utility bills.
- Increase Energy Efficiency – Since a ductless air conditioning and heating system doesn’t require ductwork, you won’t experience the energy loss of a forced air system. A traditional HVAC system loses up to 25% efficiency through leaky ductwork.
- Breathe Cleaner Indoor Air – A ductless system delivers clean air directly to designated rooms in your home.
- Increase Home Comfort – Ductless heating and cooling systems use advanced HVAC technology to make indoor living easier and more convenient.
Additional benefits include:
- Quiet Operation – Daikin ductless mini-split systems offer ‘whisper’ quiet operation.
- Easy Installation – Our experts can have your ductless HVAC system up and running in no time at all.
- Easy Maintenance – Ductless heat pumps require minimal maintenance.
- Dual Functionality – A ductless HVAC system both heats and cools your home, so you no longer have to purchase two HVAC systems. One unit does it all!
Ductless HVAC System Repair
If your heat pump or air conditioning unit is no longer providing your home or building with enough circulated, warm and cool air, it’s time to call on your local HVAC experts for ductless mini-split system repair. Our trained and licensed technicians will be able to quickly assess the state of your pump and make all necessary repairs or replacements to get warm air flowing back into your rooms.
To schedule your heat pump repair service in the Kent, Washington area, give us a call today at (253) 234-1278.
Daikin Ductless System Installation & Replacement
Home and business owners in Kent, Washington discover true comfort with a ductless HVAC system from Daikin. As the global leader in ductless technology, Daikin beats the competition hands down. When you choose this ductless system, you’ll enjoy the highest efficiencies, consistent heating and cooling, and the best warranties in the business. AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is proud to be a Daikin 3D Ductless Contractor because we’ve seen firsthand how great these systems operate in our area!
Click here to see Daikin product warranties.
Ductless Mini-Split System Maintenance
Just like your car, your ductless hearing and cooling system also needs regular maintenance to run at its best. To keep your HVAC system running for years to come, it’s important to have filters changed out and coils checked for blockage. We recommend scheduling your maintenance on an annual basis.
To learn more about our ductless system maintenance services, contact us online or call (253) 234-1278 today!
Schedule Ductless Services in Kent, WA
With our advanced training in ductless heating and cooling technology, our team will walk you through the installation or repair process to be sure your King County home is properly outfitted with a high-performing ductless system.
Find out how a Daikin ductless mini-split heating and cooling system can help you save money, save energy, and increase your home comfort. Request a quote or schedule ductless heat pump repair service today by calling our office at (253) 234-1278.