You’ve got ductless questions. We’ve got your answer!
Ductless heat pumps are growing in popularity throughout the Kent, WA area. If you don’t’ see your questions here give a call or Ask An Expert and we’ll get right back to you.
Q: Is Kent, WA A Good Area For Ductless Heat Pumps?
A: Yes, Kent, Washington is an ideal area for a ductless heat pump installation. The climate in Kent and throughout King and Pierce County is ideal for a ductless heat pump.
Q: Why choose a ductless heat pump?
A: There a many reasons to ‘go ductless’ in Kent, Washington. A ductless heat pump offers extremely efficient operation, quiet operation, provides both heating and cooling and is very simple to install. Also, many local and regional rebates are available making it a superb choice for many home owners.
Q: Is there a difference between a ductless heat pump and mini split system?
A: No. They refer to the same thing. Since a ductless system is comprised of an outdoor and indoor unit they are also referred to as a mini split. However, the “ductless” terminology seems to be more prevalent in our area.
Q: How do I hire a ductless contractor?
A: The most important decision to make is hiring the right ductless heat pump company. A ductless system requires a trained HVAC contractor that has received training in how to properly size and install the system.
Q: What are the advantages of a ductless system?
A: Switching your home’s heating system to ductless heat pump is advantageous in these many ways.
- Save money on utility bills – ductless heat pumps boast some of the industry’s highest efficiency.
- Increased efficiency – A traditional forced air system can lose 25% via leaky and poor duct work. A ductless system uses no ductwork so there is minimal heat loss, which can save an additional 15-20% heat loss.
- Room by room comfort- Daikin ductless heating and cooling offers you the freedom to control temperatures by zone. Highly sophisticated units can detect a specific zone in which an area needs heating or cooling and then directs the needed air to that zone.
- Total control of room temperature.
- Security- Daikin products are backed up by the best warranty in the business.
Q: What size ductless heat pump should I choose?
A: With the Daikin Ductless Heating and Cooling system, you are not tied down to a one-size fits all system. There is great flexibility when it comes to system sizing because systems are available for:
- Single zone for small spaces or single rooms
- Multi zone with two to eight zones for small to medium-sized homes
- Whole house for larger homes with up to eight zones
Q: Why choose Daikin?
A: Daikin offers absolute warranty to its users and has been a reliable manufacturer for many years. It is a leading innovator and provider of advanced heating systems to both residential and commercial applications. Over the years Daikin ductless heating and cooling system has sold millions of its systems across the globe; in Asia, Europe and South America. Today, Daikin offers the most technologically and aesthetically advanced solutions.
Q: What manufacturer do you recommend?
A: We think the Daikin is the best manufacturer of ductless technology. Daikin is the only company in the world dedicated to ductless technology. Daikin doesn’t manufacturer TVs or any other consumer electronics like many of the other manufacturers. Daikin focuses on ductless technology day in and day out.
Q: How long will a ductless heat pump system last?
A: With proper maintenance and care a ductless heat pump should perform for over 20 years.
Q: Are there incentives available for ductless heat pumps?
A: Yes! You may qualify for rebates and incentives when you choose a ductless heating and cooling system. Low interest financing may also be available.
These are many of the questions we hear from Kent, Washington homeowners about their ductless heat pumps. If you don’t see your question here you can Ask An Expert We’re trained and certified ductless contractor. Get A Quote or call today for a complimentary consultation. (253) 656-6999