Ductless Mini-Split Systems in Kent
Staying comfortable in your home is all about being equipped with the right HVAC system. You need something strong, yet flexible, and a system that is reliable and efficient during all seasons. That’s why the professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offer ductless mini-split systems to homeowners throughout the Kent, Washington area!
Our experts have been providing licensed HVAC services to residents of the Puget Sound region for more than a century! Our NATE, BPI, and EPA-certified team works to bring you solutions you can trust and the highest caliber of products the industry has to offer. When you need total comfort solutions that put your home’s specific heating and cooling needs first—you need AAA Heating & Air Conditioning.
Get in touch with our ductless mini-split system specialists today by contacting us online or calling us at 253-234-1278!
How a Ductless Mini-Split Works
Mini-split systems operate on the same basic principles of most modern heating and cooling systems, utilizing refrigerant in order to create a closed loop. However, a ductless mini-split system differs in two major ways:
- Ductless systems are, as you might expect, ductless. Rather than rely on a network of ducts to provide heating or cooling for your home, a ductless system uses between one and four indoor units that are connected to an outdoor heat pump condenser. Connections in the system are made via small tubes or piping that transports the refrigerant.
- This network of piping and the indoor units creates the second big difference, which is the zoning capability of a ductless system. Each of the indoor units can be controlled wholly independently of one another, using thermostats connected to each unit. That means you can keep zones as cool or warm as you like.
Benefits of a Ductless Mini-Split System
Ductless mini-split systems are on the newer side of heating and cooling technology, and yet even in a short amount of time they’ve become a favorite for homeowners all over. Do you want to know why? The answer lies in all of a ductless mini-split’s unique benefits:
- Excellent energy-efficiency. By utilizing zoning capabilities and eliminating air duct leaks, a mini-split system offers excellent efficiency ratings. That means you get a more comfortable home and you pay less in order to get it!
- Low cost installation. Mini-split systems are relatively cost-effective to purchase and, by not needing to add or install ducts, they can help you to save money when it comes to initial installation costs.
- Even heating and cooling. By offering multiple air handler systems, a ductless mini-split can achieve very even temperatures throughout your home. That means no more hot or cold spots floating around.
- Quiet system operation. Modern ductless mini-splits operate at a sound barely above whisper, which helps to keep your home peaceful and pleasant.
- Improved home air quality. Split systems are equipped with a double filtration system in order to keep the indoor units free of debris. This also helps to provide cleaner air for your home because it contains less dust and other particles.
Ductless Mini-Splits in Kent, Washington
The comfort specialists at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offer extensive experience and training in the handling, selection, installation, and service of ductless mini-split systems. We are also familiar with the various seasons and average temperatures found in Kent, and we can thoroughly explain the different settings and features you’ll benefit most from. When you want a solution that offers great heating and cooling all year long in your Washington home, choose a ductless mini-split system.
Contact us online today or call us at 253-234-1278 to talk with one of our professional technicians about our available ductless systems!