Geothermal Heat Pumps & Heating Services in Kent, WA
If you’re considering installing a new geothermal heat pump in your Kent, WA home, you can find out all about these efficient heating systems on this page. If you’re seeking reliable geothermal maintenance services to keep your existing system in top shape–or if your heat pump needs repair–our experienced local team is ready to help!
Get geothermal services from the trusted local provider, AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, for your home in the Kent, Auburn, and Renton, WA areas. Contact us online or call (253) 234-1278 today.
How Geothermal Heating Systems Work
First, let’s cover what geothermal energy is, and how these sustainable heating systems operate to fulfill your home comfort needs. The Earth absorbs solar energy and maintains a consistent temperature underground all year. To heat your house, the ground’s heat is transferred to a liquid (mostly water), which is continually circulating through your geothermal system’s underground pipes (or loops).
As the heated water passes through the ground source heat pump, its heat is transferred to the indoor air. The warm air is distributed throughout your home via your duct system until your rooms reach the temperature you’ve set on your thermostat(s). Through a similar heat transfer process, your home can be cooled in summer, using the same heat pump system. (In that case, heat is absorbed from indoors and transferred outside.)
Learn more about our complete geothermal solutions for Kent, WA homeowners. Contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for geothermal heating replacement, maintenance and repair. Call us at (253) 234-1278 today.
Benefits of Geothermal Heat Pumps for Homeowners in Kent, WA
For our climate here in Kent, Auburn, and Renton, WA, ground-source geothermal heat pumps work extremely well to efficiently keep homes comfortable. If you’re considering a geothermal replacement for your existing heating system, here’s what you’ll enjoy:
- Year-round comfort: Heat pumps can provide home heating and hot water, as well as summer cooling for your Kent-area home.
- Safety: In contrast to gas furnaces or wood burning stoves, there are no hazardous hot surfaces or flames involved.
- Precise and consistent indoor climate: Geothermal heat pumps let you easily control and maintain your preferred indoor temperature throughout your home.
- Energy efficiency: Geothermal heating systems bring you cost-effective, essentially waste-free heating and cooling. Heat pumps don’t create carbon emissions and use only a little electrical power.
- Long-term cost savings: The longer you live in your home, the more energy and money you’ll save in decreased utility bills—and your system can pay for itself over time. See energy efficiency, above.
- Positive home value: Geothermal heating is gaining popularity, and can add value to your home (and/or help you sell quicker) if you decide to do so in future.
Upgrade your home comfort system with efficient, economical geothermal heating and cooling. Contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning at (253) 234-1278 today.
Geothermal Services: Installation, Replacement, Repair & Maintenance
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offers all geothermal services from A to Z. We repair all makes and models of geothermal heat pumps and related underground piping. We specialize in replacing conventional home heating and AC systems with clean, economical, geothermal-powered home comfort systems. Whether you need a new geothermal heat pump installation, or repairs and maintenance, you can rely on our experienced team.
Need geothermal services in Kent, WA? Contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for geothermal heating replacement, maintenance and repair. at (253) 234-1278 today.
Local Geothermal Services Kent Residents Can Count On
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, our experience makes us uniquely qualified to provide the full menu of geothermal home comfort services. Our dedication to friendly, can-do customer service means you’ll enjoy dealing with our team.
Our promise of complete customer satisfaction means we do it right the first time. Our experienced team is always ready to help with reliable geothermal heating advice, installation, repair and maintenance.
Get expert geothermal installation and repair services for your home in the Kent, Auburn, & Renton, WA areas. Contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning at (253) 234-1278 today.