Heat Pumps in Kent, WA
Bad Weather? Who Cares When You Have A High Efficiency Heat Pump!
It really doesn’t matter what the weather is doing when you have a heat pump. Sure, their high-energy efficiency rating is impressive, but they are also practical, convenient, and environmentally friendly.
There’s a lot to appreciate about heating and cooling your home with a heat pump—but there is also a lot to consider if you’re thinking about making the switch. The most important factor in buying a new heat pump is hiring the right heating and cooling contractor. A qualified and trained HVAC contractor will know how to evaluate your home and make sure to guide you toward the right heat pump for your needs. If you already have a heat pump in your home, you still need a reliable HVAC contractor to perform repair service and regular maintenance.
Common Benefits of Heat Pumps
Installing a heat pump in your home can provide many benefits, including:
- 2-in-1 functionality. A heat pump allows you to switch from heating to cooling in an instant. Heat pumps can heat up or cool down a room within a few minutes, then, once the room reaches your preferred temperature, the heat pump will maintain that temperature for as long as you require. Unlike gas or wood burners, there are no flames or hot surfaces to worry about.
- Climate control. Most of us have our own definition of comfort. A heat pump provides you with the ability to easily control and maintain your indoor climate to your own specific needs.
- Energy efficiency. They offer one of the most cost effective forms of heating and cooling. A heat pump does not burn anything at the heat energy source so there are no carbon emissions other than the tiny amount of electricity that it uses.
- Value for your home. As heat pumps become more popular, they will add value to your home. A warm, dry, and comfortable environment with the added plus of being able to switch to air conditioning will always be a positive for potential home buyers.
A high efficiency heat pump is a natural choice for Kent, WA. Our climate is perfect for a heat pump as your home heating and cooling solution. A heat pump is a safe, clean and cost-effective way to heat and cool your home. To find out more about how you can benefit from a heat pump you can Get A Quote, Ask A Question, or call today at 253-234-1278.
Heat Pump Services in Kent, Washington
We offer a number of heat pump services in Kent and the surrounding areas. Some of the services we offer include repair, replacement, installation, and preventative maintenance.
Heat Pump Installation & Replacement
On average, heat pumps have a lifespan of about 15 years. If your heat pump is coming up on the end of its life, or you simply want to replace your current heating and cooling unit with a heat pump, the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning can install your next unit.
Our trained technicians are knowledgeable about all types of HVAC systems, including heat pumps. We can help you choose the best model for your home and answer any questions you may have along the way. Contact the team today to learn more about our installation and replacement services in Kent!
Heat Pump Repair
Your home should always be a comfortable place to return—so, if your heat pump is on the fritz, you need a reliable heating and cooling company for any repairs! At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we provide top-notch repair services for all types of heat pumps.
Day or night, our team is prepared to inspect and repair any issue with your heat pump in Kent, WA!
Heat Pump Maintenance
While heat pumps typically have a long lifespan, routine maintenance is key to keeping your system running smoothly. You should typically schedule one to two maintenance appointments every year to ensure your heat pump is running at optimal capacity.
Contact us today to learn more about our maintenance plans for your heat pump!
Why Choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning?
Wondering if a heat pump right for your home? We’ll help with that and so much more. Customer satisfaction is our number one priority. We take the time to understand your unique set of needs, and aim to provide you the absolute best service. We’ll analyze your home and see if a heat pump adds value to your lifestyle.
A few questions we’ll ask initially are:
- Is energy saving something you are concerned with?
- How many people live in your home?
- Do you have any pets?
- Do you have anyone in your home that suffers from allergies or asthma?
- Are you concerned with indoor air quality?
- Do you have issues with humidity?
Once we get to know you better, we can help you choose the best heat pump for your home!
Schedule your next heat pump repair, installation, or routine maintenance service with the best heating and cooling company in the Kent, WA area. Give us a call today at 253-234-1278 or contact us online!