Heat Pump Maintenance in Kent, WA
Heat pumps are one of the most energy-efficient and reliable home comfort systems on the market today. However, they don’t stay that way for long if they aren’t maintained effectively! Professional tune-ups and routine maintenance are vital to the health of your system, which is why AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offers comprehensive heat pump maintenance for Kent and King County homes.
Need to schedule your semi-annual heat pump maintenance? You can schedule a service online at any time, or feel free to call 253-234-1278 to speak with an HVAC expert now!
How to Maintain Your Heat Pump
Nothing beats or replaces a professional service, but there are certainly some things that, as a heat pump owner, you should become comfortable with doing on a routine basis. For the best results and highest comfort in your home, you should:
- Replace your air filters regularly. How frequently you change them depends somewhat on the time of year and how much the system is being used, but once every two months is a good baseline.
- Keep your exterior unit free and clear of debris to maximize thermal transfer and air flow.
- Clean vents and registers on a routine basis. If you can remember to do so at the start of each new season, that’s a good timeline indicator.
- Schedule professional tune-up and maintenance services twice a year. We suggest doing this once in the spring for cooling and once in the fall to prepare for the upcoming winter.
Heat Pump Maintenance Services
Our maintenance specialists are extensively trained, certified, and experienced in servicing heat pumps of every make and model. When we come to provide services for your system, we will give it our complete attention. We strive to offer a top-to-bottom service that ensures optimal results and a more reliable heat pump system for your home. Our comprehensive service includes:
- Component checks and calibration for thermostats and controls
- Electrical connection checks and servicing
- System cleaning to boost air flow and preserve efficiency
- Inspection of moving parts to ensure proper lubrication and function
- And more!
A professional maintenance service not only helps you get the reliability you want from your system, it can also help you to benefit from lower energy costs, less breakdowns and heat pump repair costs, and an extended system lifespan.
That’s why we offer it all, so be sure to give us a call at 253-234-1278 when the new season rolls around.
Choose AAA for Heat Pump Maintenance in Kent
Here in the Puget Sound region, we can be exposed to some rough summers and even more aggressive winter seasons that often hit freezing or below. You need a heat pump system you can count on to get you through it all—and a service team with the skill and knowledge needed to provide you with the best. You can always count on our NATE-certified heat pump experts to bring you reliable solutions and services that guarantee peak results.
Call 253-234-1278 to schedule a service with our maintenance experts, or contact us online to learn more about the benefits of heat pump maintenance from the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning!