Heat Pump Repair in Kent, Washington
Heat Pump Repairs Throughout Kent, Auburn, Renton & More!
Heat pumps help keep your home warm in the winter and cool in the summer. When you live in Washington, it is important to have a high quality heating system to keep your home comfortable during times of unpredictable weather. Is your heat pump not providing you with the level of comfort you need? AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing homes throughout the Kent, Washington area with reliable HVAC repairs, maintenance, and installation service since 1989! All of our service technicians are factory-trained and certified, making them equipped to handle even the trickiest of heating repairs.
For a reliable heat pump repair in your area, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today!
5 Signs that Your Heat Pump Needs a Repair
You rely on your heat pump to keep our home comfortable all year long! So when this crucial piece of equipment just isn’t keeping up with your demands, it can be quite frustrating. Here are some common signs that indicate your heat pump may need a repair:
- Loud noises – When operating correctly, heat pumps are pretty quiet devices. When you start hearing strange noises, it is time to schedule an inspection.
- Broken modes– If your heat pump won’t change modes between heating and cooling properly, this usually means there’s a problem with the reversing valve. To get your air flowing again, the valve will most likely need to be replaced.
- Visible Ice – Ice can develop due to a refrigerant leak or a clogged air filter. If ice develops on your heat pump and you notice a lapse in your home’s air quality, it’s time to call in the professionals.
- Reduced air flow – Is your home receiving less air flow than normal? Clogged air filters and leaky ductwork can reduce the air flow in your system.
- Reduced heat – Is the air coming through your vents not warm enough for you? Contact your local HVAC company to see if there is a refrigerant leak or a problem with the compressor.
One of our certified technicians will make the necessary repairs and return your home to a comfortable temperature in no time! Contact us today to schedule your heat pump repair.
24-Hour Heat Pump Repairs
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we understand the importance of quick repairs. To keep every Washington homeowner comfortable, we conveniently offer 24/7 emergency repair. If your heat pumps needs immediate service, we are happy to help!
For all after-hour heat pump repairs, simply call us at 253-234-1278.
Annual Service Agreements
To make sure your home’s HVAC system is running smoothly all year long, we invite you to sign up for our annual service agreement plan. For more details on our different service agreements, speak to one of our specialists today.
Schedule Heat Pump Service in the Kent, WA Area
Why should you choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for your heat pump repair service? Our technicians have top level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. To maintain the highest levels of customer satisfaction, we use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment available.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning provides heat pump service throughout South King County and Pierce County, including the following areas:
- Black Diamond
- Bonney Lake
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park