Air Conditioner & Heating Service in Tacoma, Washington
Professional AC Contractor in Pierce County, WA
Every homeowner in Tacoma should experience the comfort that comes along with a high performing air conditioner and heating system. Don’t wait until your heating or cooling system breaks down to call the professionals! Remember that annual assessments can help you catch and repair smaller issues before they require you to replace your system altogether. For all of your air conditioning, furnace, and heat pump needs, we invite you to work with our team of HVAC professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning.
By choosing to work with our team of experts, you can expect high-quality repairs and installations that leave you with superior results. We won’t just do a visual inspection, we’ll walk through our thorough step-by-step process to make sure you have peace of mind and an efficient heating and cooling system.
If you are in need of an air conditioning, furnace or heat pump service in Tacoma, WA, call us today at (253) 234-1278!
HVAC Services in Tacoma, WA
How Our Air Conditioning Contractors in Pierce County Can Help You
To provide our customers with a satisfying experience, we use talented HVAC professionals and also offer a wide range of heating and cooling services. Please see our list below of services we offer in the Tacoma, Washington area:
- Overall Indoor Air Quality –Did you know that indoor air is typically 2 to 5 times more polluted than outdoor air? Our team of professionals will be able to help you find the right air quality solution for your home. We offer a variety of air quality solutions including humidifiers, air cleaners, and EAC cleaners.
- Air Conditioner Service – At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, you can rely on our experts to install, repair, or maintain your air conditioner for you. Our team of professionals will provide you with different air cooling options while keeping your budget and personal preferences in mind.
- Ductless Heat Pump Service – Ductless heat pumps are a great way to make your home more energy efficient! You can rely on our team to provide your home with quality ductless heat installations, repairs, and maintenance.
- Ductwork Service – To ensure that your heating and cooling system is functioning with high performance, it is import to get it inspected annually by a professional. At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer complete ductwork service including, ductwork cleaning, sealing, and replacement.
- Heat Pump Service – A high performing heat pump is an essential component to any home’s heating or air conditioning system. If you would like to install, repair, or request maintenance for your heat pump, you can rely on the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
- Water Heater Installation – Our team of contractors will be able to provide you with information on both tank and tankless water heaters to help you make an informed decision about which option is best for your home.
- Furnace Service – The most important factor in buying a new furnace is hiring the right contractor. To determine which furnace is right for your home, or for all other furnace repairs and maintenance needs, we invite you to work with our team of experts.
If you are in need of a repair, inspection or installation for your Tacoma home, please contact us today or call us at (253) 234-1278.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning—Professional HVAC Services in Tacoma
Furnace Services, AC Installation & More in Pierce County, WA
Our team of HVAC experts has been bringing quality, temperature controlled air to homes throughout Tacoma since 1989. Our locally owned company uses only high quality, durable, energy efficient equipment in order to provide homeowners with a superior heating and cooling system. The technicians on our team have top-level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications.
To work with all of our customers’ budgets, we are able to offer several different financing programs. We also conveniently offer free estimates and systems with factory-backed extended warranties.
To learn more about our AC installations, furnace repair, and other HVAC services in Tacoma, contact us today!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are any energy tax rebates available?
A: You can claim up to $500 in tax credits for energy-efficient HVAC components, including geothermal heat pumps and solar water heaters:
- $50 for any advanced main air circulating fan
- $150 for any qualified gas, propane, or oil furnace
EnergyStar lists the following Puget Sound Energy mail-in rebates that are retroactive 2018-ongoing:
- $800 – Ductless heat pump systems
- $250 – Tankless gas water heaters
- $350 – Furnaces
- $50 – Gas storage water heaters
- $75 – Smart thermostats (retroactive January 2016 through December 31, 2020, only)
Q: Are heat pumps noisy?
A: Heat pumps have moving parts, so they will make some noise when operating. But no, they shouldn’t be noisy.
Q: Do you have to replace the HVAC indoor unit when you replace the outdoor unit?
A: You don’t necessarily have to replace both units at the same time, but most homeowners choose to do that because the efficiency can be compromised when you have an unmatched HVAC system. (The units were designed to work together for maximum performance.)
Q: How can I get rid of room odors?
A: Your first task is to find the source. If you’ve cleaned the room top to bottom and it still has an odor, sprays and candles aren’t the fix. Air cleaners can absorb and eliminate odors in a room.
Q: How can I reduce allergens in my house?
A: The Asthma and Allergy Foundation says frequent vacuuming, replacing carpets with hard floors, reducing room clutter, and regular cleaning helps. Air cleaning devices and dehumidifiers can go a long way toward reducing and even eliminating airborne irritants.
Q: Should I “zone” my house?
It depends. The initial investment may be about $3,000 for the equipment and installation. If you don’t use the right HVAC professional contractor, you might end up using more energy, not less. The long-term energy savings make the investment a logical choice. It will increase your property value, and the enhanced level of comfort is a reward in itself.
Q: Should I cover my HVAC for the winter?
A: No. Your HVAC unit was designed to withstand our Tacoma winters. Moisture can cause damage to the condenser coils, and a cover actually traps moisture inside.
Q: What is a heat pump?
A: Actually, it should be called a “heat-and-cool pump.” A heat pump is a mechanical device that extracts heat from the inside air and moves it outside in summer, or vice versa in winter.
Q: Which is better: a whole-house or room humidifier?
A: It depends. Portable humidifiers are convenient: You can easily move them from one room to another. But high-quality portable humidifiers can cost more than a whole-house humidifier, plus they’re heavy. A whole-house humidifier is easily installed and required little maintenance.