HVAC Services in Puyallup, WA
We are equipped to handle all of your heating & cooling repair, installation & maintenance services!
Does your Puyallup home need an HVAC repair or replacement? With those warm Washington summers and chilly winters that we often experience in the Puget Sound region, it is important for your home to be equipped with a high-performing HVAC system throughout the year. Whether you’re in need of an inspection, repair, installation, or maintenance service, you can rely on the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
Tremendous eco-friendly advances have been made regarding HVAC technology over the past few years, which can effectively reduce utility bills. With all of the shops and restaurants to visit on Puyallup’s South Hill, we want to save you money on your heating and cooling costs so you can spend that money with your family in the downtown district. Our team of professionals will walk you through our different AC and heat pump options to find the best choice for your home and your budget.
Call AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today at 253-234-1278 for quality HVAC services in Puyallup, Washington!
Your Local Puyallup Air Conditioning Company
Want to know the greatest perk of working with AAA Heating & Air Conditioning? We are there for you, even after we help select and install your new air conditioner. When you call on us, our team of air conditioning professionals can provide you with:
- Air Conditioning Repair – A fully functional air conditioner is essential for your family’s comfort during the summer months. When your air conditioner stops working the way it should, our team goes to work to identify the problem and perform the necessary repairs.
- Air Conditioning Installation – There is no need to wait for the temperature to rise before you install an air conditioner in your home, apartment, or business. Our HVAC technicians will help you choose the ideal system for your needs based on the size of your property, desired comfort level, and budget.
- Air Conditioning Replacement – Air conditioners will last a long time, but they won’t last forever. When your air conditioner has blown its last breath of cold air, our team will help you select a suitable replacement that will deliver more comfort and better energy efficiency.
- Air Conditioning Maintenance – Air conditioners require regular maintenance if you want the unit to deliver maximum efficiency. Our HVAC technicians will conduct all necessary maintenance tasks, which can help reduce your energy bills, improve reliability, and extend the operational life span of your air conditioning system.
Because customer satisfaction is our number one goal, we take the time to understand your specific air conditioning needs—no matter what they are!
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is available 24/7 to answer your air conditioning needs. Get a quote or schedule service today by calling 253-234-1278 or contacting us online.
Reliable Heating Services for Your Puyallup Home
We have many older homes here in Puyallup. With good heating maintenance, we can keep your HVAC system running efficiently as long as possible.
Clues you need furnace service include:
- Cold spots in one or more rooms
- Furnace flame is yellow (it should be blue)
- Unusual sounds/smells
- Visible water near the furnace unit
- Won’t start or shuts on/off too often
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning furnace services include:
To schedule furnace service or to learn more about heating systems, call 253-234-1278 or contact us today!
Heat Pump Services
Heat pumps’ popularity is trending because they are an economical, energy-efficient way to keep your home warm and comfortable. When the mornings are nippy and the afternoons hot, you’ll love the versatility of a heat pump. They’re easy to control and switch from cooling to heating in minutes.
Indoor Air Quality: Keep Your Home’s Air Clean
Without proper attention, the air in your home can abound with many air quality risks-including dust, mold, solvents, and more. The indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and more. Balancing your home’s indoor air means keeping aware of risk factors and avoiding them where you can.
At AAA, we can offer a complete home assessment, as well as provide:
- Air cleaners
- EAC cleaners
- Duct cleaning & sealing
Choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC Services in Puyallup
Our HVAC experts have been providing quality, temperature-controlled air to homes throughout Puyallup, Washington since 1989. Our locally owned company uses high-quality, durable, and energy-efficient equipment to provide homeowners with a superior heating and cooling system. Here are some more reasons why you can count on us to get the job done:
· We are HVAC experts – The technicians on our team have top-level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA.
· We offer emergency service – Our technicians are on-call for any emergency heating or cooling needs you may have in Puyallup.
· We offer free estimates – There is no reason to put off that AC or heat pump repair with a free estimate from our HVAC experts! We will work with your unique budget and preferences to find the right solution for your WA home.
· We offer warranties – To ensure our service provides you with years of great indoor air quality, we offer factory-backed extended warranties.
If you’re ready to schedule an HVAC service in Puyallup, WA, give us a call today at 253-234-1278!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are any energy tax rebates available?
A: You can claim up to $500 in tax credits for energy-efficient HVAC components, including geothermal heat pumps and solar water heaters:
- $50 for any advanced main air circulating fan
- $150 for any qualified gas, propane, or oil furnace
ENERGY STAR lists the following Puget Sound Energy mail-in rebates that are retroactive 2018-ongoing:
- $800 – Ductless heat pump systems
- $250 – Tankless gas water heaters
- $350 – Furnaces
- $50 – Gas storage water heaters
- $75 – Smart thermostats (retroactive January 2016 through December 31, 2020, only)
Q: Are heat pumps noisy?
A: Heat pumps have moving parts, so they will make some noise when operating. But no, they shouldn’t be noisy.
Q: Do you have to replace the HVAC indoor unit when you replace the outdoor unit?
A: You don’t necessarily have to replace both units at the same time, but most homeowners choose to do that because the efficiency can be compromised when you have an unmatched HVAC system. (The units were designed to work together for maximum performance.)
Q: How can I get rid of room odors?
A: Your first task is to find the source. If you’ve cleaned the room top to bottom and it still has an odor, sprays and candles aren’t the fix. Air cleaners can absorb and eliminate odors in a room.
Q: How can I reduce allergens in my house?
A: The Asthma and Allergy Foundation says frequent vacuuming, replacing carpets with hard floors, reducing room clutter, and regular cleaning helps. Air cleaning devices and dehumidifiers can go a long way toward reducing and even eliminating airborne irritants.
Q: Should I “zone” my house?
It depends. The initial investment may be about $3,000 for the equipment and installation. If you don’t use the right HVAC professional contractor, you might end up using more, not less energy. The long-term energy savings make the investment a logical choice. It will increase your property value, and the enhanced level of comfort is a reward in itself.
Q: Should I cover my HVAC for the winter?
A: No. Your HVAC unit was designed to withstand our Puyallup winters. Moisture can cause damage to the condenser coils, and a cover actually traps moisture inside.
Q: What is a heat pump?
A: Actually, it should be called a “heat-and-cool pump.” A heat pump is a mechanical device that extracts heat from indoor air and moves it outside, or vice versa.
Q: Which is better: a whole-house or room humidifier?
A: It depends. Portable humidifiers are convenient: You can easily move them from one room to another. But high-quality portable humidifiers can cost more than a whole-house humidifier, plus they’re heavy. A whole-house humidifier is easily installed and requires little maintenance.