HVAC Services in Puyallup, WA
We are equipped to handle all of your heating and cooling repair, installation & maintenance services!
Does your Puyallup home need an HVAC repair or replacement? With those warm Washington summers and chilly winters that we often experience in the Puget Sound region, it is important for your home to be equipped with a high performing HVAC system throughout the year. Whether you’re in need of an inspection, repair, installation, or maintenance service, you can rely on the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
Tremendous eco-friendly advances have been made regarding HVAC technology over the past few years, which can effectively reduce utility bills. With all of the shops and restaurants to visit on Puyallup’s South Hill, we want to save you money on your heating and cooling costs so you can spend that money with your family in the downtown district. Our team of professionals will walk you through our different AC and heat pump options to find the best choice for your home and your budget.
Call AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today at 253-234-1278 for quality HVAC services in Puyallup, Washington!
HVAC Repair, Installation & Maintenance Services
Our team of technicians is highly skilled and knowledgeable in their field, which means we are prepared to take on nearly any request you may have! We offer the following HVAC services in Puyallup, Washington:
· Indoor Air Quality – Did you know that indoor air is typically two to five times more polluted than outdoor air? With so much time spent in your home, we want the air to be clean and healthy for you and your family. Our HVAC professionals can quickly assess your indoor air quality and install humidifiers, air cleaners, and EAC cleaners as needed.
· Air Conditioner InstallationRepair – Having a broken AC unit in the Washington summer is not an ideal situation. That’s why our technicians offer air conditioner installation, repair, replacement, and maintenance services that are within your budget and align with any personal preferences you may have.
· Ductless Heat Pump Installation & Repair – Not only are ductless heat pumps incredibly energy efficient, they also give you the power to choose which areas of your home are being heated or cooled, which can cut down on your utility bills! For ductless heat pump installation, repair, or maintenance services, contact us today to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC professionals.
· Duct Cleaning & Sealing Services – To ensure your home’s HVAC system is operating safely and efficiently, you should schedule a professional ductwork inspection at least once a year. The experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offer ductwork cleaning, sealing, and replacement services that can lead to improvements in your system’s efficiency.
· Heat Pump Installation & Replacement – A high performing heat pump is an essential component to any home’s HVAC system because they deliver both hot and cold air throughout the year. That’s why we offer heat pump installation, repair, and maintenance services to our customers in Puyallup, WA.
· Water Heater Installation & Replacement – Choosing the right water heater for your home can be a big task. Let our team of contractors explain the benefits of water heaters and tankless water heaters to ensure you make the best decision for your specific needs.
· Furnace Installation & Replacement – Our experienced contractors provide WA homeowners with quality furnace installation and repair services. To determine which furnace is right for your Puyallup home, and for any furnace replacement or maintenance needs, choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning.
If you need to repair or replace your air conditioner, furnace, heat pump, or ductless heat pump in Puyallup, Washington, contact us today or call us at 253-234-1278!
Choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for HVAC Services in Puyallup, WA
Our HVAC experts have been providing quality, temperature-controlled air to homes throughout Puyallup, Washington since 1989. Our locally owned company uses high quality, durable, and energy efficient equipment to provide homeowners with a superior heating and cooling system. Here are some more reasons why you can count on us to get the job done:
· We are HVAC experts – The technicians on our team have top level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA.
· We offer emergency service – Our technicians are on-call for any emergency heating or cooling needs you may have in Puyallup.
· We offer free estimates – There is no reason to put off that AC or heat pump repair with a free estimate from our HVAC experts! We will work with your unique budget and preferences to find the right solution for your WA home.
· We offer warranties – To ensure our service provides you with years of great indoor air quality, we offer factory-backed extended warranties.
If you’re ready to schedule an HVAC service in Puyallup, WA, give us a call today at 253-234-1278!
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Are any energy tax rebates available?
A: You can claim up to $500 in tax credits for energy-efficient HVAC components, including geothermal heat pumps and solar water heaters:
- $50 for any advanced main air circulating fan
- $150 for any qualified gas, propane, or oil furnace
EnergyStar lists the following Puget Sound Energy mail-in rebates that are retroactive 2018-ongoing:
- $800 – Ductless heat pump systems
- $250 – Tankless gas water heaters
- $350 – Furnaces
- $50 – Gas storage water heaters
- $75 – Smart thermostats (retroactive January 2016 through December 31, 2020, only)
Q: Are heat pumps noisy?
A: Heat pumps have moving parts, so they will make some noise when operating. But no, they shouldn’t be noisy.
Q: Do you have to replace the HVAC indoor unit when you replace the outdoor unit?
A: You don’t necessarily have to replace both units at the same time, but most homeowners choose to do that because the efficiency can be compromised when you have an unmatched HVAC system. (The units were designed to work together for maximum performance.)
Q: How can I get rid of room odors?
A: Your first task is to find the source. If you’ve cleaned the room top to bottom and it still has an odor, sprays and candles aren’t the fix. Air cleaners can absorb and eliminate odors in a room.
Q: How can I reduce allergens in my house?
A: The Asthma and Allergy Foundation says frequent vacuuming, replacing carpets with hard floors, reducing room clutter, and regular cleaning helps. Air cleaning devices and dehumidifiers can go a long way toward reducing and even eliminating airborne irritants.
Q: Should I “zone” my house?
It depends. The initial investment may be about $3,000 for the equipment and installation. If you don’t use the right HVAC professional contractor, you might end up using more, not less energy. The long-term energy savings make the investment a logical choice. It will increase your property value, and the enhanced level of comfort is a reward in itself.
Q: Should I cover my HVAC for the winter?
A: No. Your HVAC unit was designed to withstand our Puyallup winters. Moisture can cause damage to the condenser coils, and a cover actually traps moisture inside.
Q: What is a heat pump?
A: Actually, it should be called a “heat-and-cool pump.” A heat pump is a mechanical device that extracts heat from indoor air and moves it outside, or vice versa.
Q: Which is better: a whole-house or room humidifier?
A: It depends. Portable humidifiers are convenient: You can easily move them from one room to another. But high-quality portable humidifiers can cost more than a whole-house humidifier, plus they’re heavy. A whole-house humidifier is easily installed and requires little maintenance.