Indoor Air Quality
Indoor Air Quality – Cut Back The Harmful Byproducts
Environmental research discloses a surprising and disturbing factor in our health – the quality of indoor air is much more important than ever suspected. Scientists in many countries have claimed that indoor air is often two to five times more polluted than outdoor air and can be up to 1,000 times dirtier.
Every Kent, Auburn or Seattle home abounds with potential air quality risks. It is important to deal with these risks the intelligent way. The first step is to prevent the circulation of contaminants at their source. Your home environment is unique. Indoor air quality will depend on humidity, the age of your home, the type of heating, the choice of furnishing and insulation materials, the presence of pets or smokers, and so forth. Balanced management of your whole home environment is the constructive way to healthy living. Keep aware of the risk factors and avoid them where you can.
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer indoor air quality products that will cut back the harmful byproduct in your Kent, Auburn or Seattle home. We can offer a complete home assessment, as well as provide the following products:
- Air Cleaners
- EAC Cleaners
Some possible sources of indoor air pollution:
• Any materials that can burn such as oil, gas, kerosene, coal and wood. Remember to include tobacco products on that list.
• Furniture and building materials of various sorts emit fumes, especially when new. Examples include compressed wood products, new carpets and vinyl flooring; wet or damp carpet and wallboard; insulation with deteriorating asbestos.
• Household cleaning products, especially ammonia, bleach, and other caustic products.
• Solvents, such as mineral spirits and acetone.
• Pesticides and herbicides.
• Furnaces, stoves, and space heaters can be deadly if not properly adjusted and vented.
• Personal grooming products such as hair spray, aerosol deodorants; plus perfume, cologne, and aftershave
So if you are looking for indoor air quality products or service then please call us today at (253) 234-1278 or complete our online request form.