Air Conditioner Installation in Kent, Washington
The reliability, efficiency, and performance of your air conditioner is dependent on a number of different factors including the quality of installation. As the temperatures around Kent, Washington begin to rise a professionally installed cooling system is the key to maintaining a comfortable home environment, while sizing and efficiency will determine how much you spend on energy each month.
The certified experienced team of professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning will perform a thorough evaluation of your home to ensure your new cooling system meets the requirements for comfort, safety, and efficiency while working within your budget.
Call us today at (253) 234-1278 to get started on your Kent air conditioner installation, or contact us online and let us know how we can help.
The Benefits of Professional Air Conditioner Installation
While there are a number of home maintenance and improvement projects that can easily be completed by the average homeowner, air conditioner installation is best left to a licensed professional for a number of reasons including:
- Size – An air conditioner that is too large for your Kent area home will repeatedly cycle on and off throughout the day wasting energy and placing undue stress on system components, while a unit that is too small will struggle to reach the desired temperature with the same negative results. As part of our installation process a skilled technician will perform a Manual J load calculation to determine the exact cooling requirements for your home and to guarantee your comfort and satisfaction.
- Expertise – Just as no two homes in Kent, WA are exactly alike neither is the installation process from one to the next. An experienced professional has the skills, tools, and knowledge required to complete the job and handle any unforeseen obstacles along the way.
- Warranty – Regardless of the manufacturer your warranty will only be valid if the air conditioner was installed by a certified licensed HVAC contractor.
- Comfort – Incorrect installation practices can result in a loss of comfort, reduced airflow, uneven cooling, and shortened lifespan of your equipment.
- Peace of Mind – Enjoy your summer knowing that your air conditioner will operate safely and reliably when you need it.
Signs You May Need A New AC Unit
If you’re uncertain about whether to repair your current cooling system or install a new air conditioner take a look at the following warning signs:
- Age – If your air conditioner is approaching or passed the 15 year mark you will likely benefit from the features and efficiency of a new air conditioner installation.
- Performance – A decrease in comfort, uneven temperatures, or reduced airflow are all signs you may need a new air conditioner.
- Energy Costs – If the cost of cooling your Kent home is steadily on the rise a newer more energy efficient air conditioner can help.
Air Conditioner Installation, Repair & Maintenance Services In Kent, WA
Since 1989, AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has been providing reliable, quality installation, repair, and maintenance services to homeowners in and around the Kent area of Washington. Our technicians are expertly trained with a number of high level certifications including NATE, BPI, and EPA, and will work with you to find the ideal air conditioning solution for your home.
Call the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning at (253) 234-1278 today for a free quote or to schedule your new air conditioner installation in Kent, Washington.