AC Maintenance in Kent, WA
Renton, Auburn, Federal Way & King County
Even though today’s air conditioners are extremely reliable and energy-efficient, they still need care. The absolute best way to ensure your AC unit continues to run optimally is by scheduling regular and routine maintenance services at the start of each cooling season.
Air conditioning maintenance provides peace of mind because you know your cooling system is taken care of according to the recommendations of the manufacturer. Plus, scheduling routine tune-ups for your AC unit can save you money on your energy bills and extend its life span—so, don’t wait to schedule your HVAC inspection and maintenance tune-up!
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we offer regular AC maintenance services in Kent, Auburn, Renton, Federal Way, and more. Contact our expert technicians online now or give us a call at (253) 234-1278 to schedule a service!
What’s Included in AC Maintenance?
On the day of your air conditioning maintenance, our highly trained service technicians will do a comprehensive inspection of your AC unit. During your service, we will change your air filters, check moving parts, diagnose any problems, and answer any questions you may have. A few of the systems and operations we check during maintenance visits include:
- Fans, blowers, and pumps
- Motor amps and compressor amps
- Air filters
- Backflow preventers
- Pressure valves and controls
- And much more!
If you have questions or requests during your air conditioner maintenance service visit, our professional, well-mannered technicians will be happy to assist you! Let AAA Heating & Air Conditioning improve your home comfort and indoor air quality by making sure your AC unit will work when you need it most. Regular maintenance can help lower your utility bills, reduce repair costs, save energy, and extend the life span of your AC unit. Don’t wait until the last minute to get your air conditioner serviced!
Call the maintenance professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning at (253) 234-1278 today for AC services in Kent, WA!
Importance of Regular AC Maintenance
When it’s time to go home at the end of the day, you’re going to want a properly functioning air conditioner to cool you off. At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, our professional AC maintenance services can provide a number of benefits, including:
- Increased energy efficiency. After the initial AC installation, your home’s air conditioning unit will become less efficient if it’s not well-maintained. Tune-ups ensure all working parts are working and in excellent condition, so your system can run smoothly and save you energy.
- Fewer repairs. By locating and correcting smaller problems earlier on, any future repairs are also less likely to be as expensive or time-consuming.
- Lower energy costs. When your air conditioner is operating at peak condition in your Washington home, it doesn’t have to work nearly as hard to do its job, which can mean lower bills for you and your family.
- Cleaner, healthier air. Over time, your air conditioner collects dust and other common allergens. During AC maintenance, the coils and overall system are cleaned, providing healthier air for your home.
Call the professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today at (253) 234-1278 for all of your AC maintenance needs in Kent, WA and nearby areas in King County.
AC Maintenance Frequently Asked Questions
Can I turn my air conditioner on before maintenance has been completed?
Yes! The air conditioner can run before maintenance is done. Keep in mind that maintenance keeps it running as efficiently as possible.
What months should I schedule AC maintenance?
We generally start scheduling maintenance mid-April, depending on the weather, and continue to schedule throughout the summer.
Why do I need to change my filter regularly?
Regular filter replacement helps your cooling system operate at peak levels and improves indoor air quality. It is important to change filters regularly to ensure proper airflow and to keep your home free from dust, allergens, and germs.