AC Repair Near Kent, WA
Nobody wants to deal with a broken air conditioner in the middle of a Washington summer. If you have found yourself in this sticky situation, we know how important it is for you to get your AC back up and running as quickly as possible. At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we have the expertise and resources needed to get clean, cool air flowing back into your home in no time.
Our team of HVAC professionals will be able to thoroughly assess your home’s cooling system and provide you with a solution that meets your needs. We understand that no two homes are the same so we want to address your unique AC needs. In order to provide each of our customers with a solution that works best for their home, AAA Heating & Air Conditioning offers a wide variety of services.
If you need professional AC repair in Kent, Washington or a surrounding area, contact the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online or by calling 253-234-1278!
Signs May You Need AC Repair in Washington State
While some signs of a broken AC are fairly obvious, others are subtler. Often, it’s difficult to tell exactly what your AC is up to. Knowing the warning signs of possible failure or malfunction can give you time to search for professional service in Kent or nearby before the problem becomes larger than anticipated.
- Foul odors. If your air conditioner is emitting strange or unpleasant smells, it is time to call in the professionals. If you have a musty smell, there is a good chance that mold is present somewhere in your system and you certainly don’t want this contaminating the air you breathe.
- Strange sounds. If you are hearing any loud noises coming from your air conditioner, it’s important to shut it down right away and have it serviced by a professional. Unusual noises coming from your air conditioner indicate that something is wrong on the interior of the unit. If these issues aren’t addressed quickly then they may lead you to purchasing a new unit all together.
- Water leak or ice formation. In the case of a leaky air conditioner, you will first want to shut off your unit before having it assessed. In most cases, an AC that is releasing water or ice has a dirty filter that needs to be changed. If you are unfamiliar with how to change your air conditioner’s filter, you can rely on the team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get the job done right.
- Little or weak air flow. Is your unit not cooling your home the way it should? If your air conditioner is releasing warm or weak air, you likely have a blockage in your ductwork, low coolant levels or a broken compressor. No matter what the issue is, you can count on our talent team of HVAC professionals to fix it for you!
- Rise in utility costs. Have you noticed an unexpected increase in your home’s electric bill? This may be the result of an inefficient air conditioner. To lower your utility bills and bring a steady flow of cool air back into your home, contact our team of technicians to learn about repair options for your air conditioner.
- Short-cycling. Has your unit been shutting itself on and off at unexpected times? This is most likely a sign of short-cycling. Luckily this issue is fairly common and our team of HVAC professionals can have your AC back up and running in no time.
AC Repair Services near Kent, WA
When you call AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, you can rely on our expert services to provide your air conditioner with a quality repair. Because customer satisfaction is our number one goal, we take the time to understand your specific air conditioning needs. With the combination of our reliable equipment and talented team of technicians, we will be able to take on any AC issue you run into.
By choosing to work with our team of professionals, you can expect all of your heating and cooling needs to be met in a timely manner. Our technicians have top-level training and qualifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. It doesn’t get any better than that! You can rely on our technical expertise to solve just about any air conditioning problem you run into. We’ve heard and seen it all.
Need AC repair in Kent, WA or a surrounding area? Call the experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today at 253-234-1278 to schedule your air conditioning service now!
Our Service Area:
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning provides air conditioner repair service to multiple areas throughout South King County and Pierce County, including the following areas:
- Black Diamond
- Bonney Lake
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park