AC Repair in Renton, WA
Coming home to a house that’s too warm is no fun. As the temperatures in Renton, WA begin to rise, your home’s air conditioner should operate efficiently and effectively. If your AC is on the fritz, call the local HVAC technicians at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning! We know how important it is for you to get fast, reliable AC repair in Renton to get your system back and running as quickly as possible.
When to Call for AC Repair in Renton
While some signs of a broken AC are fairly obvious, others are subtler. Often, it’s difficult to tell exactly what your AC is up to. Knowing the warning signs of possible failure or malfunction can give you time to call our AC repair professionals in Renton before the problem becomes larger than anticipated! Watch for:
- Foul odors. If your air conditioner is emitting strange or unpleasant smells, it is time to call in the professionals. Musty smells could be a sign there is mold.
- Strange sounds. Unusual noises coming from your air conditioner indicate that something is wrong on the interior of the unit. If you hear noises coming from your air conditioner, shut it down right away and schedule AC repair service.
- Water leak or ice formation. In the case of a leaky air conditioner, you will first want to shut off your unit before having it assessed.
- Little or weak air flow. Is your unit not cooling your Renton home the way it should? If your air conditioner is releasing warm or weak air, you likely have a blockage in your ductwork, low coolant levels or a broken compressor. No matter what the issue is, you can count on our talent team of AC repair professionals to fix it!
- Rise in utility costs. Have you noticed an unexpected increase in your home’s electric bill? To lower your utility bills and bring a steady flow of cool air back into your Renton home, contact our team of technicians to learn about AC repair options.
- Short-cycling. Has your unit been shutting itself on and off at unexpected times? Luckily this issue is fairly common and our team of HVAC professionals can have your AC repaired and running in no time.
If you see any of the above signs coming from your air conditioner, it’s time to contact your Renton HVAC contractors at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to bring comfort back to your home!
Choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for AC Repair in Renton
Since 1989, AAA Heating & Air Conditioning’s team of professional HVAC technicians have been providing high-quality AC repairs to Renton, WA. Your friends and neighbors choose us because we are:
- Locally owned and operated
- Factory-trained and certified
- Friendly, honest, and drug-free
We use only the most reliable, high-quality, energy-efficient equipment and take special care to protect your Renton home during installation. Customer satisfaction is among our top priority—and we hope to exceed your expectations every time!
Schedule Renton AC Repair
By choosing to work with our team of professionals, you can expect all of your air conditioning needs to be met in a timely manner. Our AC repair technicians have top level training and qualifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. It doesn’t get any better than that! You can rely on our technical expertise to solve just about any air conditioning problem you run into. We’ve heard and seen it all in Renton!
Providing AC repair in Renton, WA including:
Zip Codes: 98055, 98056, 98057, 98058, 98059, 98178, 98188
Neighborhoods: Downtown Renton, Whitman Court, Highlands Park, Kennydale, The Landing, May Creek, Cedar Mountain, La Rosa Meadows, and more!