Ductless HVAC Installation in Northwest Washington
Kent, Auburn & Seattle Heating & Cooling Company
If you are a Washington homeowner considering your options for heating and cooling systems, a ductless mini-split can be a great investment! Ductless HVAC systems allow for optimal temperature control for individual rooms throughout the year and can save you money with increased energy efficiency. Our team at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning has advanced training in ductless heating and cooling technology and is ready to help you save money, save energy, and increase your home comfort.
For a quote on ductless mini-split system installation in Kent and the surrounding area, call (253) 234-1278 or use our online contact form!
Benefits of Installing a Ductless Heating & Cooling System
Why install a ductless HVAC system over the traditional system with ductwork? For one, you no longer need to invest in two separate HVAC units. The energy-efficient ductless unit can both heat and cool your Washington home or building. When you invest in a ductless heating and cooling system, you save yourself the trouble of purchasing both a furnace and an air conditioner to keep everyone comfy during the fluctuating temperatures we get here in the Kent and King County areas.
In addition to having a two-in-one HVAC system, the lack of ducts means increased energy efficiency! Traditional ductwork sends air through a series of tunnels to deliver hot or cool air to the different rooms in your property. While passing through these tunnels, a portion of the conditioned air often escapes through leaks and cracks. With a ductless system, you no longer have to pay for this wasted air, because the air is delivered directly to designated rooms. So, owners of ductless mini-split systems can expect:
- Easy Installation – Our experts can have your ductless HVAC system up and running in no time at all.
- Easy Maintenance – Ductless heating and cooling units require minimal maintenance
- Quiet Operation – Daikin ductless mini-split systems offer whisper-quiet operation.
- Reduced Energy Bills – These are extremely energy-efficient HVAC systems, which is what makes ductless systems so attractive. Most homeowners tell us they save up to 50% on their utility bills.
- Increased Energy Efficiency – Since a ductless air conditioning and heating system doesn’t require ductwork, you won’t experience the energy loss of a forced-air system. A traditional HVAC system loses up to 25% efficiency through leaky ductwork.
- Cleaner Indoor Air – A ductless system delivers clean air directly to designated rooms in your home.
- Increased Home Comfort – Ductless heating and cooling systems use advanced HVAC technology to make indoor living easier and more convenient.
If you’d like more information on how a ductless system can increase your home’s comfort year-round while keeping your energy bills low, give our team a call at (253) 234-1278.
Schedule Ductless Mini-Split Installation in Washington
Homeowners and business alike can experience the benefits of installing a new ductless HVAC system, and with our team of experts, we can complete the installation quickly and efficiently. We will walk you through the installation process to be sure your King County home is properly outfitted with a high-performing ductless system. AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is locally owned and operated and has been providing reliable and affordable HVAC services to Northwest Washington since 1989. For a glimpse into our commitment to excellent service, just take a look at what our customers have had to say!
Get started with your ductless heating and cooling system installation by requesting a quote!