Furnace Repair in the the Kent, Washington Area
To prepare your home for the chilly Washington winters, it is important to get your furnace inspected to be sure it is running efficiently. For all of your furnace service needs, you can rely on our talented team of HVAC experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get warm air flowing back into your home in no time.
The most important factor in maintaining your furnace is hiring the right heating and cooling technician for the repair. A qualified and trained HVAC contractor will know how to properly evaluate your home and make an informed decision when it comes to choosing parts for the repair. Our team of professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is highly qualified for the job and can handle just about any furnace issue that you run into.
To schedule a furnace repair with a company you can count on, call us today at (253) 234-1278!
7 Warning Signs from Your Furnace
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires a high performing heating system. To keep your home safe and toasty warm this winter, you should be on the lookout for signs that your furnace is in need of a repair. Here are some warning signs that indicate it’s time to call in the professionals for a repair:
- Older furnace – If your furnace is over 16 years old, then you can expect repairs to become more frequent. However, if these repairs become major and they end up costing you hundreds of dollars, it is time to invest in a new heating unit. Keep in mind that the average lifespan of a furnace is 16-20 years.
- Rise in utility bills – Have you noticed an unexpected rise in your home’s gas utility bill? This may be largely due to an issue with your furnace. Because heating costs account for about 50 percent of your utility bills during the winter months, it is very important to have a high performing furnace.
- Furnace repairs within last 2 years – If your furnace has required a repair within the last 2 years, you should think about replacement options. Repairing your furnace is an easy, less expensive solution to heating your home, however sometimes it makes more sense to invest in a newer, more efficient model. So why are we referring to repairs made within the past two years? Furnaces incur the most breakdowns in the last 2 years of their lives!
- Yellow flame – To make sure your home is not being filled with dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it is important for you to occasionally check the color of your burner’s flame. It should be blue! If you ever notice that you have a yellow, flickering flame, this may be a sign that poisonous carbon monoxide is be created by your furnace. If this is ever to occur, you should exit your home immediately and call in professionals.
- Strange noises – Old furnaces can start to make some strange noises as they get toward the end of their life. If you have heard any loud, strange noises coming from your furnace over the past month, we encourage you to get your heating system checked by one of our trained professionals.
- Dry or dusty home – Old furnaces will often lack the ability to moisturize and clean the air in your home. If you notice that your home has become unusually dry or dusty, it is always a good idea to have an HVAC expert come in to check your furnace.
- Family is frequently sick – With older furnaces, it is more likely for carbon monoxide, to leak into your home undetected. This poisonous gas can lead to frequent headaches, a burning feeling in your nose or eyes, nausea, disorientation, or flu-like symptoms.
Have you noticed any of the above signs in your home? If so, it is important to repair it right away to prevent a small issue from becoming a larger inconvenience that causes you to replace the entire unit. If you need a repair or inspection for you furnace in the Kent, Washington area, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today for quality service.
Replacing Your Furnace
Are you looking to replace your unit all together? We also have a broad range of high efficiency, ENERGY STAR® furnaces that we can install for you. To make sure you find a heating system that meets your needs, we will evaluate your home living environment and match it to a gas furnace that will get the job done.
Furnace Repair Service in WA
It’s time to keep your home warmer, your bills lower, and those winter months a little more enjoyable! If you live in the Kent, WA area and are looking to make an upgrade to your furnace, we can help. We look forward to helping you bring clean, circulated heat back into your home in a timely manner. With your budget in mind, our team of experts will be able to make the repairs necessary to keep your family warm this winter.
Are you ready to get that warm air flowing through your home again? Call us today at (253) 234-1278 to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts!
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning provides furnace service to multiple areas throughout South King County and Pierce County, including the following areas:
- Black Diamond
- Bonney Lake
- Des Moines
- Federal Way
- Maple Valley
- Normandy Park