Furnace Repair in the Kent, Washington Area
Providing Furnace Repair Services to Auburn, Seattle, Kent & Surrounding Areas
To prepare your home for the chilly Washington winters, it is important to get your furnace inspected to be sure it is running efficiently. For all of your furnace service needs, you can rely on our talented team of HVAC experts at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning to get warm air flowing back into your home in no time.
The most important factor in maintaining your furnace is hiring the right heating and cooling technician for the repair. A qualified and trained HVAC contractor will know how to properly evaluate your home and make an informed decision when it comes to choosing parts for the repair. Our team of professionals at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is highly qualified for the job and can handle just about any furnace issue that you run into.
Is your home in need of furnace repair or replacement services? Give us a call today at (253) 234-1278 or contact us online!
7 Warning Signs from Your Furnace
Why You Should Call for Furnace Repair
A comfortable and healthy home environment requires a high-performing heating system. To keep your home in Washington safe and warm this winter, you should be on the lookout for signs that your furnace needs a repair. Here are some warning signs that indicate it’s time to call in the professionals from AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for a repair:
- Older furnace – If your furnace is over 16 years old, then you can expect repairs to become more frequent. However, if these repairs become major and they end up costing you hundreds of dollars, it is time to invest in a new heating unit. Keep in mind that the average life span of a furnace is 16-20 years.
- Rise in utility bills – Have you noticed an unexpected rise in your home’s gas utility bill? This may be largely due to an issue with your furnace, as articles like this information from a furnace repair company in Virginia Beach might tell you that maintaining your air conditioning or furnace could make a difference to your energy bills. Because heating costs account for about 50% of your utility bills during the winter months, it is very important to have a high performing furnace.
- Furnace repairs within the last two years – If your furnace has required a repair within the last 2 years, you should think about replacement options. Repairing your furnace is an easy, less expensive solution to heating your home; however, sometimes it makes more sense to invest in a newer, more efficient model. So why are we referring to repairs made within the past two years? Furnaces incur the most breakdowns in the last 2 years of their lives!
- Yellow flame – To make sure your home is not being filled with dangerous carbon monoxide gas, it is important for you to occasionally check the color of your burner’s flame. It should be blue! If you ever notice that you have a yellow, flickering flame, this may be a sign that poisonous carbon monoxide is being created by your furnace. If this were ever to occur, you should exit your home immediately and call in professionals.
- Strange noises – Old furnaces can start to make some strange noises as they get toward the end of their life. If you have heard any loud, strange noises coming from your furnace over the past month, we encourage you to get your heating system checked by one of our trained professionals.
- Dry or dusty home – Old furnaces will often lack the ability to moisturize and clean the air in your home. If you notice that your home has become unusually dry or dusty, it is always a good idea to have an HVAC expert come in to check your furnace.
- Family is frequently sick – With older furnaces, it is more likely for carbon monoxide to leak into your home undetected. This poisonous gas can lead to frequent headaches, a burning feeling in your nose or eyes, nausea, disorientation, or flu-like symptoms.
Have you noticed any of the above signs in your home? If so, it is important to repair it right away to prevent a small issue from becoming a larger inconvenience that causes you to replace the entire unit. If the whole unit does need replacing, Mac-Vik Plumbing and Heating provides furnace services that could replace your furnace. Having a furnace inspection first will determine if you need it replacing or not.
If you need a repair or inspection for your furnace in the Kent, Washington area, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online today or give us a call at (253) 234-1278 for quality service you can trust.
Replacing Your Furnace in Your Kent Home
Are you looking to replace your unit all together? We also have a broad range of high efficiency, ENERGY STAR® furnaces that we can install for you. To make sure you find a heating system that meets your needs, we will evaluate your home living environment and match it to a gas furnace that will get the job done.
Furnace Repair Service in Kent & Surrounding Areas
It’s time to keep your home warmer, your bills lower, and those winter months a little more enjoyable! If you live in the Kent, WA area and are looking to make an upgrade to your furnace, we can help. We look forward to helping you bring clean, circulated heat back into your home in a timely manner. With your budget in mind, our team of experts will be able to make the repairs necessary to keep your family warm this winter.
Our technicians have top-level training and certifications that include NATE, BPI, and EPA certifications. It doesn’t get any better than that. You can bank on our technical expertise to solve just about any problem. AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is your HVAC contractor for Kent, Auburn, Seattle, and surrounding Washington areas. Call today to get a quote or receive a complimentary consultation, you’ll be glad you did!
Are you ready to get that warm air flowing through your home again? Call us today at (253) 234-1278 to schedule an appointment with one of our HVAC experts, or schedule your appointment online!
Choose AAA Heating & Air Conditioning for Furnace Repairs
Experiencing issues with your furnace and want to find someone local that you can trust? Look no further than AAA Heating & Air Conditioning. Our team of professionals will provide you with a variety of repair and replacement options that fit your schedule and budget.
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning provides furnace service to multiple areas throughout South King County and Pierce County.
If you are in Kent, WA or the surrounding areas and need furnace solutions for your home, call AAA Heating & Air Conditioning today at (253) 234-1278 to speak with one of our experts about your home’s furnace needs, or contact us online!
Frequently Asked Questions
Do I really need maintenance on my furnace?
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we recommend a thorough furnace maintenance and inspection survey at least once a year to find early signs of potential problems and address them before they become serious issues.
When should I call for furnace repairs?
Ideally, if you stick to regular maintenance, you shouldn’t need a lot of furnace service and repair. If any of the following heating and cooling problems occur, contact us immediately:
- The ignition light is malfunctioning
- The furnace flame sensor does not detect flames properly
- The motor is showing signs of disrepair
- The thermostat is faulty
How much are furnace repairs?
There’s no definite price range for furnace repair service because costs vary with the issues that need to be addressed. However, as far as costs are concerned, repairs (and possible replacement) are definitely tougher on the budget than timely and regular maintenance.