Furnace Replacement in Kent, WA
Seeking a replacement service for your furnace isn’t always the simplest task. It’s all about weighing the challenges against the benefits in order to find the best solution possible, and that’s not something easy to do on your own. But with AAA Heating & Air Conditioning around, you don’t have to do it alone. Our certified and licensed professionals have the tools and experience needed to know when furnace replacement is your ideal solution, and we offer the best replacement service in King County!
Our heating specialists are ready and waiting—call 253-234-1278 or contact us online to speak with the furnace experts from AAA Heating & Air Conditioning now!
5 Signs You Need to Replace Your Furnace
Generally, most homeowners prefer to seek furnace repair before replacement, and that’s often a wise course of action. But in certain situations, replacement is not only faster and easier – it’s also more cost-efficient, too.
We recommend furnace replacement when your furnace is:
- Too old. Most gas or electric furnaces can be expected to operate effectively for 10, sometimes up to 15 years, especially if you’ve been getting annual maintenance services. But past this frame of time, you’ll start to notice more breakdowns and far lower energy efficiency, making replacement a wise investment.
- Constantly in need of repair. Repair costs can mount alarmingly fast on a failing furnace system. Rather than shell out for two or three visits a year—just replace it! You could save both stress and money by doing so.
- Making loud noises. Some loud or odd sounds can simply be repaired, but it’s frequently a coin toss on repair or replacement in these cases, so be prepared for either result.
- Costing you too much. Older or worn down furnace systems can begin costing you a whole lot on monthly fuel or energy costs. If your heating bill has jumped 15-20% or more, replacement could save you more in the long run.
- Temperatures are uneven throughout your home. Have you noticed that some rooms in your home aren’t getting warm enough while other rooms seem to be too hot? Uneven heat distribution is a sign that your furnace is inefficient.
Replacement is also a very viable option when your current repair costs exceed a reasonable price range. Many components, like the furnace heat exchanger or blower motor, can be very costly to replace, making a full furnace replacement an appealing solution that will offer you more benefits overall.
Furnace Replacement Services
Finding the ideal furnace replacement means assessing your unique heating needs, the structure of your home, your budget, and finding the unit that will serve you effectively for years to come. It’s imperative that you work with experts you can trust. At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, we make it our top priority to offer clients the absolute best in service and results. We’ll match your home with the furnace that suits your needs best, and offer an installation service that guarantees optimal efficacy and efficiency.
We’ve been handling the heating needs of clients in Kent for decades, and we offer a wide range of furnace replacements, including:
- Electric furnace replacement
- Gas furnace replacement
- Propane furnace replacement
Choose AAA for Furnace Replacement in Kent
With winters in the Puget Sound region routinely dropping below freezing, you need a furnace you can count on and a service team that has your comfort and needs at heart. We’re proud to offer Kent clients leading services and solutions, and every furnace replacement is backed by top brands and trained experts. When you want heating you can rely on and a service team that cares, contact AAA Heating & Air Conditioning!
You can reach our experts online at any time, or feel free to call 253-234-1278 today to talk to a certified furnace service professional about whether or not replacement is ideal for you.
Frequently Asked Questions
When do I really have to replace my old furnace?
If your furnace has been warming your house for more than 10 years, then chances are it’s time for a new one.
What are the signs that my old furnace is failing?
When an old furnace nears the end of its life, your energy bills tend to jump up because the unit is working harder to warm the home. Also, the furnace might not heat the house very evenly while making loud noises, rusting, or breaking.
Can I install a new furnace by myself?
Although the answer is technically yes, our HVAC team wouldn’t advise it. The installation process can be pretty complicated and often requires advanced technical knowledge, so it’s always safer to have a professional handle it.
How much does furnace replacement cost?
The cost really depends on where you buy the furnace, what kind you pick, and the company you choose to install it.