Circuit Panel Repair in Kent, WA
A circuit breaker is a switch located in your home’s breaker box that’s designed to automatically trip when needed in order to prevent an overload within your electrical circuitry. This process ensures that your home and family are safe from overloads, electrical fires, and shock injuries-and provides the power your Kent home needs for your family to enjoy convenience and comfort each and every day.
However, if your breaker keeps tripping then this could be a sign that you have got some wiring or electrical issues wrong with your house. This could be caused by a large number of things so it’s important to find out what caused it as it dictates how you should deal with the issue. For example, if the wiring has been chew by mice then you’re going to want to bring in a company like terminix in texas to deal with that infestation before getting an electrician in. You don’t want to replace the wiring just to have it chewed by mice again.
While you’ve known AAA Heating & Air Conditioning as a trusted name for HVAC services, you can now rely on us for all your home’s electrical needs as well. From wiring services to generator troubleshooting and light fixture installations, our electrical experts have the knowledge and experience to help. However, if you are out of range for our services, there are plenty of other companies that you can choose from. For example, there’s electricworkforceil.com/service-areas/willowbrook/ for places in Illinois.
If you think your circuit panel might need repairs, be sure to contact us online or call 253-234-1278 today to make your appointment.
Signs You Need to Repair Your Circuit Panel
We know it can be hard to tell when your circuit panel needs repair, so to help, we’ve created this helpful list of the most common signs you need to repair your circuit panel. Here’s what you should look for:
- Tripping circuit breakers – Circuit breakers that frequently trip can indicate a number of issues including too much voltage on a specific electrical line, or the need for a whole-house electrical upgrade.
- Sparking appliances when you plug them in – This can be an extremely dangerous situation, with the potential for an electrical fire in your home. This could be a sign of a faulty outlet or appliance or a sign your circuit panel needs repairs.
- Outlets and switches that won’t work – Age, as well as wear and tear, can sometimes cause these items to stop working, but if these issues are constantly occurring in your home, you should schedule professional repair services as soon as possible.
Other signs that you may need circuit panel repairs include:
- Panel shows signs of rust or water damages
- Odors or signs of burning and/or melted circuit breakers
- Flickering lights
- Widespread need for power strips or extension cords
- Strange noises, pops, or buzzing from circuit panel
Schedule Circuit Panel Repairs in Kent, WA
AAA Heating & Air Conditioning can help diagnose and repair a wide variety of circuit panel issues. Our expert electricians will use sophisticated and state-of-the-art equipment to locate the source of your problem and work tirelessly and efficiently to find the best solution that suits your home and family’s needs and budget.
If you suspect your circuit panel may need repairs, it’s important to schedule professional services as quickly as possible. This will greatly reduce the potential for electrical fires, shock injuries, and extensive property damages.
Whether you are experiencing tripping circuit breakers, flickering lights, or anything in between, AAA Heating & Air Conditioning is here to help! Our highly-trained and certified electricians have an in-depth understanding of wiring and other electrical components to help keep your home safe and comfortable. We understand the importance of keeping the integrity and function of your electrical system performing as it should. Our top priority is your comfort and safety.
If you have questions or would like to schedule your circuit panel repair services for your Kent, Washington home, simply fill out our online form or give us a call at 253-234-1278 today!