Code Corrections in Kent, WA
Home electrical systems can get complex pretty quickly, making it very hard for a Kent homeowner to know when their systems are in proper and safe working order. Is your home up to the current modern electrical code? Let the certified electricians at AAA Heating & Air Conditioning ensure your home is safe and functional. We provide comprehensive code corrections and electrical services to King County homes, bringing you the professional quality you can trust to keep your home secure, safe, and functional.
Think you might need a code correction service? Contact us online now or call 253-234-1278 to get in touch with a Kent, WA electrician near you!
What Is the National Electrical Code?
Also known as the NFPA 70, the electrical code is an adaptable standard of proper electrical guidelines. In essence, it serves as an outline for the most widely accepted and safe methods of electrical installation, electrical repair, and appliance and wiring applications for a home or business. The electrical code is regionally-adapted, meaning it changes slightly according to certain state and local laws. That’s why it is vital to work with a certified electrician that knows local electrical code extensively. If you are based in California you may want to research local electricians in your area like Eilhardt Electric, some reviews have said how the “Best electrician in El Dorado County Eilhardt Electric is affordable and certified for residential and commercial work“, so make sure that you get what is best for you wherever you are, we want you to feel secure in your homes.
Common Code Corrections in King County
Code corrections and electrical issues come in a wide variety of shapes and sizes, making it fairly hard to tell when something needs professional attention. This is why getting a professional (like kalahari-electrical.com/lawrenceville/) to check a system as a whole is very important. However, there are some signs and common code violations you can keep an eye out for, and then contact an expert (like home-proelectric.com/electrical-troubleshooting/) to rectify. These are some of the most common corrections in King County:
- Flickering lights and frequent breaker trips. Smaller or inconvenient electrical issues are often first signs of a code violation or needed correction. If you notice any of these issues, be sure to call on our experts for electrical troubleshooting so we can nail down the code corrections you need!
- Visibly damaged wiring. Cracked, chipped, stripped, or otherwise damaged wiring is a huge hazard and warrants repair and code correction as quickly as possible.
- Incorrect outlet types. GFCIs should be used in areas where moisture may be present, including bathrooms, kitchens, utility rooms, exteriors, and more.
- Outdated or mixed-era appliances. Antique appliances and tools don’t mix well with modern electrical, often leading to dangerous electrical issues.
- Outdated or incorrectly sized electrical panels. A home nowadays requires considerably more electrical access than in the past, meaning if you haven’t had a heavy-up or panel upgrade in ten or fifteen years-it’s probably time to schedule a correction.
- Exposed wiring. Even intact wiring should not extend out of walls, flooring, ceilings, and other areas of the home. Exposed wiring presents a tripping hazard and exposes the wiring to sudden damage.
These are just a few of potentially hundreds of possible code violations, and our team knows quite well that it’s hard to really understand what’s going on with the electrical in your home. That’s why we offer extensive electrical troubleshooting services, as well as complete home code inspections. We want to make sure that you can rest easy knowing you’ve got certified and trained experts on your side.
Code Inspections & Corrections in Kent, WA
At AAA Heating & Air Conditioning, our electricians carry extensive experience in handling code corrections, helping home and business owners gain access to surefire solutions to improve electrical performance and safety. Our correction services are comprehensive, meaning we can handle anything from an outlet update to a complete home rewire.
Contact our electricians by reaching AAA Heating & Air Conditioning online now, or call 253-234-1278 to learn more about our code correction services!